Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Me and Willie Nelson



I stayed with my cousin in Austin, Texas, a while back. I didn't have a back-stage pass to meet this man, who happens to be my idol, and the press credentials I arranged for didn't work their charm like they have for me in the past. But, to take one for the team so that my cousin, Denny Young, and I could meet Willie, I kissed a large girl for a couple of backstage passes and we got to meet the guy. My cousin took this photo, and I took one of her with Willie in return. It was one of the greatest moments of my life. Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson and Waylon Jennings are some of my most favourite musicians in the world.

To check out more of my adventures and encounters with celebrities, check out my other postings, found at:

http://hubpages.com/author/bradley4315/latest/

No comments:

Post a Comment